Members of Khresmoi are actively developing the following software. It is being integrated into the full Khresmoi system, but individual software components are available:
- GATE (General Architecture for Text Engineering) - GATE provides the text annotation and classification framework.
- Mimir (Multiparadigm Indexing and Retrieval) - Mimir provides the semantic indexing and search framework.
- ezDL (Easy Access to Digital Libraries) - ezDL provides a comprehensive interface for searching.
- OWLIM - OWLIM provides the semantic repository for the Khresmoi knowledge base.
- ParaDISE (Parallel Distributed Image Search Engine) - ParaDISE is the image retrieval engine used for 2D images.
- The parts of Deliverable 2.6 related to "2D article images" describe ParaDISE.
- MTMonkey - a distributed infrastructure for Machine Translation web services.